THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beyond Myself To Victory

Hi There!!!

Its been awhile pretty busy. But this is for my two emails from Candace and Kelly.

Candace's letter was pretty wow factor at first but I understand her and took her challenge that she requested. Here's her letter.

Hi.....I think that you are some rich snob that has never been through real hurt. You have never been through pain that is so deep it follows you forever. I am what you call strange or look poor thing. Ive been made fun of all my life and been called the ugly chick or Witch or look here comes the witchcraft girl. I've tryed changing myself and making myself better but its never good enough. My dad told me when I was 14 that I was the reason for my parents divorce because I am to weird....like really who says that!!! My letter won't make it because its not about cancer or about real problems. Why don't you try living a day in my shoes???? I would like to see you try! I am that girl with orange or blue hair. I am that girl that doesn't dress like the "Prep" crowd. I get looks and people telling me cool hair, or wow lots of black you could be so pretty. My father or whatever he is to me... is like a doctor and he doesn't even claim me as his kid. I am 16 and think that you should try it out and see how I feel. And NO I DON'T DO IT FOR ATTENTION! Its what I like.

Candace.


Here is Kelly's letter

Dear SmTownTexasGirl-

I found your blog and love it. You are someone I feel like I could talk to for hours I have friends with kids and know people that have crazy stories and life's. I am 16 and would love to share my story. My life is just the rats nest. My parents got a divorce about 3 months ago. Before I always dressed the way I wanted and did my hair the way I wanted and never felt pretty. The new song by "Pink" is about me. I don't want to strange myself. I guess that's what everybody says I do. What do you think? I can't wait to move back in with my mother. My father says I need to dress right and stop coloring my hair colors that are inappropriate that its just not lady like. What is lady like? Did you ever try? Are you one of those that thinks its for attention? Write me back I am lost for words and a very sad lonely girl. I try to make the things I say about myself alot more positive. Better then look how fat I am and ugly if I was only what my Father wanted me to be. Ive gotten skinny through counseling I have started eating again. I just have a fear of being Fat, and I want guys to think i am hot!

Thanks Kelly.


Thank you both for your letters. No I don't think its all for attention. That means everyone that gets there hair done, does it for attention.We do it because that's what we like we want to feel good about ourselves! Candace I took your challenge and colored my hair pink and purple. I got alot of awesome hair! Wow love that! and Purples my favorite color. I also got comments that might not be so refreshing. I was at the store and a lady told me hmmm... like the hair but you know that you are pretty sweet heart... One man in a elevator told me can't believe you would ruin your hair like that such a pretty face. Through all that I am thinking. I know I am pretty and honestly thought it was pretty cool! But it hurt when someone tells you something about yourself that you are thinking what in the world I think it looks nice!! Candace I am sure you have been through alot more then you have said. The truth is pink,blonde,purple,blue or orange it only matters what you think about yourself. I am sorry your father told you that. Really Candace he has bigger issues in his life to tell his precious daughter that you were the cause. No matter what You two do in life you are pretty and God made you in his image. HE made you just like he wanted you to look like. Skinny,Fat,flat chested, big boobs that is how you are made to be. Kelly the song "Less than Perfect" is a great song! I love that song. The truth is "Why" do we strange ourselves... Because WE are all different. I don't want to look like everyone else. Changing my clothes and hair color was my first step to realize that I am beautiful. That there are to many people out there that think that we have to do what the "World" wants us to do. IF you are happy with who you are and having a relationship with Jesus is the only thing that matters. Don't worry about it be who you are. Candace if someone calls you a witch again ask them. Do you really know that is true or do you just like to make up things that make you feel better about yourself? Don't let people bully you. I know this sounds like a mother saying this. But please go and tell someone about your issues with other students. Don't hold it in. YOU ARE pretty and the things that young girls go through are just outrageous. Deep down in side you both want your fathers to accept you. Go sit down with them and ask them what is that you can not accept about me dad? I just want to be who I am and what God made me to be. Sometimes father just want the best. He doesn't want you getting made fun of or has different plans for. Let him know who you really are. Theres nothing wrong with wearing black. Just don't make yourself look available to boys that's where low esteem sets in. Take pride in who God made you to be. Love the body,face and soul that he gave you. I love the letters and No I am not a rich snob LOL!! I know Candace we already talked about this. But Girls its not funny to have eating disorders or trying to hurt yourself or changing your image because someone in a elevator thinks that you are not pretty enough... Just like in that song Pretty, Pretty please don't you ever ever feel less than perfect. Because to God you are perfect to him. I am glad we got to know each other and I love you both! And Candace guess what??? Your letter made it. And the Convo's we have had really helped me know that its fun to color my hair and its fun to know that theres alot of girls out there going through the same thing and we can all stick together. Its TIME to stop letting your generation think they have to be perfect like the girls in the movies. We are all beautiful! Yall both have good hearts lets start showing that on the outside and not worry about anything else that makes you think about your outside. I promise wants you start loving who God made you look and be. Everything changes your whole idea of yourself becomes more clear. Because your soul is happy, not only with you but with God in your life he is the only thing that can change your heart and put back all the broken pieces!








And to the both of you here is your poem

Seeds of Hope by Terese Holloway published by Creation house

My warfare has been crazy; and sometimes knocks me off my guard. I have attacks upon my life, that take their hold upon my heart. But, Ive learned that opposition will tip me off to who I am;Even WHEN the devils mad, and wants to come and steal my land. You see, God has placed within me, a mighty rushing wind; He's gifted me for service-to live my life in HIM.So even in the winepress when I'm hiding from the Lord. He is still pursues me for HIS army, and HE gives me wings to soar. He calls me PAST myself, so he can activate my faith; He gives me what I need, to boldy walk out of the cave.

So the point is there are alot of you girls out there that let boys walk all over you. Eating disorders or just flat out think you need to be perfect. Its ok stop trying you already ARE!! I hope everyone looks in the mirror tonight and says I am pretty! and I can STOP hurting myself. So the first step is to Love YOUR self and worry about fixing you because thats all that matter is you in the long run! Be who God made you to be don't worry about what others want you to be!

siging off- SmTownTexasGirl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

SmTownTexasGirl said...

Thank you! I need to start writing again! :)