THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Breath Of Dawn

Hi there first time to write out my own personal blog! Well I must say super excited!! Kinda like your own personal diary..Any woo I started the "Seeds Of Hope" published by Creation House this morning I read "Day One" and after reading I asked God.... What is it that I need hope for today or just what does Breath of Dawn mean to me? Can you show me? And I must say God is very faithful always. Certain things happened to me today and let me remember every time I asked God to make the morning hurry up!! When all things were dark and nothing was right. I have had my moments..I have had my tears...For instance "Ever had a Bad Seed in your life?" What happened when you let that "Bad Seed" go? Was it pleasant or was it pure terror? I have realized that some people don't need to be there in your life. There are not helping you or making you get to your heavenly prize and the best of all the FULL relationship with Jesus. After my divorce I will never forget....Getting in the shower and asking God to make a new day a beautiful day and just plan Happy! He did he is always faithful. When certain people were brought up that I had not even thought about in along time same thing...I remember sitting and asking God.."Please let it be better in the morning!" Not one person doesn't want a "New" morning a "Fresh" start. Start by asking. When have you needed a "New" day? And What for?
Like I said God is always faithful and loves us so much! He gave me this bible verse today and it Philippians 3 (13-14) Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

And that verse made perfect since!! I have learned to start over and NOT look back to let go to know that God promises me to look a head cause he is already there! God will bring a New Day of Creation and our hearts will go towards him! I thank God so much for being in my life and showing me these things..My hope might not be life threatening but...it was threatening my life.

Everyone Go and Have a "Day of New Creation"

Signing off- SmTownTexasGirl

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad Seed ... great word for all the things that can bring us down. For me it's thoughts ..which are usually followed by words. If I can just stop the thoughts-bringing them CAPTIVE to the Name of Jesus ... there is victory.

Terese Holloway said...

What beautiful insight into the heart of the matter, learning to LET GO and LET GOD!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautifully said. I too have a bad seed in my life - which for me is "past guilt" - little reminders from the author of bad seeds, that say remember you did this and remember you did that, etc.. - it robs me of the joy God wants me to have today!! I have to learn to let that go and let God bring me a new day too!

Jennifer said...

Love it! Such beautiful perspectives! Can't wait to read more...

j said...

I know, I discovered later than most, that some people suck the life out of you and never leave behind even a positive moment unless IT leads back to themselves. You are on the right track and each movement towards Him gives you more freedom and HOPE for a HIM powered life! Good going!

Anonymous said...

You are right about thoughts! Everything starts with a thought, good or evil, and is almost always followed by words. All this shows what is in my heart....I try to cast down all imaginations in my mind, bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Jesus Christ.

SmTownTexasGirl said...

Thoughts will get us! We truly are our worst enemies! And harder on ourselfs then we should be! I know this I have to stop doing it!! Thanks everyone for your comments!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, I'm so very proud of you, to know you, and to see God giving you just the right words and insights that I needed to hear. Thanks for baring your soul, it makes us realize we ALL fight the same things, and for we women, God loves to talk to us when we're showering, bathing, blow drying, and putting make-up on, what a "secret" place!haha.Can't wait for the next one! Debbie