THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 17, 2010

God Of The Impossible

Hi There!

This is on page 246....

Definition of Grace - unmerited gift of the divine favour in the salvation of sinners. It is understood by Christians to be the free gift of an uncaused and overflowing love─totally undeserved mercy.


Grace... That's how I am going to start this out. What does it mean to you? When you hear the word Grace? You know you hear it when you are wrong and have sinned. Or when you ask someone to give you Grace or PLEASE God give them Grace... Its special its truly a gift that YOU have to receive to be given the gift...... We shall come back to Grace in just a few..

Seeds Of Hope by Terese Holloway published by Creation House - I am the God of the Impossible, and I'm just as close as any prayer. I hear each request that you have made, and assign MY angels there. It truly matters to MY heart, what stirs within your soul; It's MY desire to meet your needs, and let my blessings flow. You think in darkness I can't see, the place where your heart hides; But I've heard your pleas of agony, and brought deliverance to your life.

Have you ever ask a question to God and feel like he said "What are you talking about?" because more then likely you have ask him over and over again. Ha Ha! And you know you have done it!! You see I haven't written because of certain things going on in my life right now. OR it seems that it just keeps coming back after I have asked it to LEAVE me alone I can't count how many times. Its like a little sister or brother that you have had follow you around all day and all you want is peace and quiet! The whole reason you told this to go away is for peace! But deep inside you knew this was going to happen because this thing controls things in your life! And are hard to get rid of. So you watch and wait thinking the coast is clear.... But then it jumps right back out and shows you I AM STILL HERE! So then again You ask God... Please let me have peace. And think what is it that I could have done better... To get rid of this in my life. Remember when I said be careful to not let SNARES get you down, because then the devil steps in and uses you as a PUPPET. And remember I said it wouldn't happen again! Well I did it! It didn't happen again. I feel what it means to be tested and to have been sucessful!! WOW... but then you realize that maybe those 6 words you said were not nice and should not have been said. So then you goto that place where you Say God please forgive me. I wasn't thinking and said way to much in anger and Can I please take it back? Well this time I heard "What are you talking about?" Hmmm?

What is he saying to me..? Grace is the word. You see when you ask God to forgive you and you are being sincere and true from your heart. He hears you and Just like the poem says He knows your needs. See I know now why all this happened. I have carried Shame throughout my life and always thought that you couldn't let it go because you can't use Grace. Maybe you can relate to this statement, "Christan's just think they can go do what they want and then turn around and ask for FORGIVENESS" Have you heard that? I'm sure have and then I started believing that! I couldn't ask, so for all these years of hurt and pain in my life I just thought I was a no one. Even when I am that person who does hear and see signs and wonders....

Really what Grace means is he is giving you Grace as a gift. Its not a free ticket to do what you want but it is there to guide you as to find your purpose. You can't scream and yell at this person because YOU can. You remember that you can't because you are forgiven and You have Grace to live your life right. So maybe more people should give others Grace and not judge so much! And Remember that God loves them just as much as he loves you. I know its hard! We are human. But that's where to me "Grace and The Fear of the Lord" steps in. I realized that I never stopped loving God... I stopped fearing him! And When that happens the true saying All Hell Breaks Loose. You see before you make that decision make it because not only do you love God.. But that you fear him and by knowing this you make that choice. Example when you were a teenager and the phone rings from your parents did it put fear in you not to be somewhere you are not suppose to be!Are so you answer quickly or tell your friends you can't go? Yes, you did! I was that kid too!!

So reality is.... I am forgiven even when I can't tell them. It took me awhile to figure this out. That from here on out. I will use my Grace to its full potential and not because I have done something I am not suppose to. Maybe one day... I can ask them to forgive me, but for now I will wait for the moment because I know God will let there be one.

I have journeyed so far from who I was. And even though I can't open that door to forgiveness from them.... I realized God told me last night.. You don't have to be a HERO tonight! And to be a watchmen for people who needs to be forgiven or are looking for it. And Just maybe "Robyn" you can give them some Grace...... So if by chance you are reading this To all the people in my past I have hurt..or let down I am truly sorry! And Please forgive me "I am not who I was" And to one person in general I should have never said such nasty things to you! And I wish I could take them back, because the truth is I really never wanted to hurt you! I wanted you to stop being so mean... And I was pushed to far...So with all that said... Will you forgive me? And after saying this I am going to let go... and Let God... No more bitterness and shame anymore......



Seeds Of Hope by Terese Holloway published by Creation House - So never think I do not hear, the heartfelt prayers of faith; Trust Me to hold your heart and soul, just stand my child and wait. My miracles are coming, lift your face, trust Me and see; Remember, I can do ALL things-- For there's NOTHING that's too hard for me.


So Today is there shame and unforgiven in your life? Are you able to ask for forgiveness from them? If you can go ask get rid of it! It turns into bitterness and then way to hard to get rid of! And then shame sets in and then you start falling apart!! Or maybe you just need God to forgive you! Ask and he will answer!! He has answered every question I have asked! Do not be afraid to ask! Because you see theres nothing that's to hard for him. Or maybe you just need healing from a TOXIC relationship with friends or EX husband,wife, boyfriends, girlfriends ext..... I have a trick for you that I have been using and it works for me try it next time you start thinking about past regrets or something that gets you all fired up! lol.. Here it is everything I start to think about something like that I start saying GRACE GRACE GRACE GRACE over and over again until it goes away and its not in my mind anymore... Because the devil will bring it back up again... and try to make you remember what you did! OR what kind of person are you. Or how mean they were to you!! Try it lets see.......

Signing off SmTownTexasGirl


watch this music video I know he is talking about God but it is a great SONG! and It helps me know that I am not who I was...

Brandon Heath - I am not who I was

4 comments:

SmTownTexasGirl said...

Sorry if you were trying to read I didn't do spell check after I read it and well it was pretty bad so I have to take it off and repost lol! sorry!!

Anonymous said...

Just saying, "You are as good at writing as anyone I have ever read!" Some day, lots of people will know who you are and God WILL use you (and all you've been through) for HIS Glory! He ALREADY IS!!!

SmTownTexasGirl said...

Thank you! I sure hope so! I have been told that through my life... And I do feel like ita about to start.... The car is being filled up for the ride..... :)

Anonymous said...

It was by chance I read it