THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Most High And Secret Place

Hi There!

Day Two...I read the second day and really wasn't sure what I thought about it or how I would address it. But! I got in the car after dropping my sweet baby off and realized. What does secret place mean to me? And I reread it hmmm.....I don't know.. I kinda felt bad thinking I don't have a secret time with God. So I asked God to show me what is it? When do I do this..And then I felt awful thinking I guess I don't do this enter to a secret place? I was so confused. But as always I find humor in "everything" no matter what! And I know in my heart that is what he showed me. You speak with me in the shower and when you blow dry your hair...When you enter the car, or any building I know He showed me you are in consist conversation with me! And I laughed cause its so true! I wonder if God (already knowing) will he tell me that and ask me why? So I went ahead and told him. I feel comfort in the shower and alone. I feel no noise and to focus when I am blow drying my hair. And the car well I have this thing about "MUSIC" I love it. When something is going wrong I am down. God knows how to speak to me through music. I say God? Can this next song be for me? Its always exactly what I need to hear! So today after I laughed...I decided to ask... God? Can this next song be for me? IT was by Amy Grant Better Than a Hallelujah ( the part of the song that I heard was)

God loves a Lullaby
In the mothers tears in the dead of night
better than a hallelujah sometimes

The tears of shame for whats been done
The silence when the words won't come
are better then a hallelujah sometimes


And I wondered again how perfect is that song! By the way great song you should check it out!! Anyways I kept talking about the word "Secret"....Thought about one of my quotes I have on facebook.. "Nothing makes us as so lonely as our secrets"

So I really tried to read again and this part of the book pointed out to me in day two (by the way this is Seeds of Hope it is copy written by Creation House so I cannot put to much on here) Lord, let my wild imagination no longer have its way, nor let it paint a doomsday picture that will draw my heart astray.

I may not have grasped what other people took from that,All I know it is time to stop with the "Hurt" and the secrets that I hold! I will not let my imagination no longer have its way! I will not let my secrets make me lonely! Not only did he show me what he wanted from me. But how sometimes just enter into the most high and secret place.

Well so I did in my car right before work. I heard a amazing song reread the poem felt down and upset and he showed me "For the tears of shame for whats been done is better than a Hallelujah sometimes" and shame is my secrets and I entered the car unknowing that HE is right there that was my place today to get healing and to move on. He took me Behind the veil, where true love speaks and release..

Who knew all with in 20 mins would it take for him to show me exactly what I needed from this! He turns it around and I will bring Glory to his Kingdom
The bible verse I got today was Luke 12 22-26


Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life[b]? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

So true to! We all need to take what is important and stop worrying about it! Its like my "Secrets" to God was what he wanted so bad not what I look like or how "fat" I am today or what is for lunch?! Ha Ha funny to think about because we all do it!

Today Go have a conversation with God Find your "Secret" Place or you might find exactly what you need to hear from him! Gets some Hope its how we survive!

signing off - SmTownTexasGirl

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Robyn, I LOVE this!! Thank you for sharing your heart and being an inspiration!!

j said...

Secrets, they strangle and keeps those of us who hide them captive. They are the darkness even in the brightest of atmospheres! Go girl. Unravel the past and vow NOT to repeat what we've learned from it!

Tracey said...

How wonderful! Our secret place with God, time to be consumed by His presence and hear His words for us.

My secret place revealed, "Let Me (God) heal the wounds, you have only used Me (God) as a bandaid...when you need to actually be healed" Pretty incredible what can be revealed in the secret!

I am absolutely loving getting to "fellowship" with you over the internet! Can't wait to read more! :)

Terese Holloway said...

Letting go of the secrets is one of the hardest things to do but it is always worth it in the end, God continually stirs everything up and makes all the yuk come to the surface, not to hurt us but to allow it to the top so HE can skim it off and give us a fresh start!! LOVE the blog, it is such an inspiration to me!

SmTownTexasGirl said...

Thank Yall!! I love it to! I love talking with people about it! and hearing others storys and inspiration!!

Jennifer said...

love love love.
The secret place with God is one of my most favorite concepts...and yet I still feel like I'm trying to grasp it on a daily basis.
It is beyond comforting that Jesus desires to meet you in that secret place...in the deepest of intimacy...where the troubles of your life don't matter...and you and He can just...be.