THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Realm Of Love

Hi there!

If you are following I am reading Realm of Love page number 159...

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

The definition of Love - a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

The Definition of Joy - be glad; rejoice.The emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying

The Definition of Peace - silence; stillness, freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction, anxiety, an obsession, etc.; tranquillity; serenity.

The Definition of Long suffering (Patience) - an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay

The Definition of Gentleness - not severe, rough, or violent; mild

The Definition of Goodness - the best part of anything; essence; strength

The Definition of Faith - confidence or trust

The Definition of Meekness (Kindness) - of a good or benevolent nature or disposition, indulgent, considerate, or helpful

The Definition of Temperance (self-control) -Manage unruly desires/addiction, Control of one's emotions, desires, or actions by one's own will

But the greatest of these is love... Love "Passionate" hmmm.... You know God so "LOVED" the world that he gave his only son.... Love is all in the bible our God is a God of Love... No other and will be no other. I hear people all the time he is for war and there is war all in the bible sure there is! I know it.. still doesn't mean our God is not a God of love! Jesus did not die for us for no reason he did because God loved us and he LOVES his FATHER! And knows that his wisdom was correct and it had to happen! And it did! Thank you God for saving us! I hear that the other gods are the same as Jesus.....hmmm No because again GOD is about LOVE..... When others say these things. Do you think they feel Peace....Have Faith....Hear the Holy Spirit when all is wrong..Do they get kindness,Is it a Gentle word to ease your spirit.... No its not because JESUS is lord! And that's all there is to it! When I am afraid and worried.... Or just need that comfort! I promise you that you can to get that from God... I hear.. Girl you are so layed back.. Yea, if that's what you want to call it... Its "Peace". Wow you light a room! Yea, its God.. But its also JOY that God brings! See his light is made up of so many things and when you have that relationship you have them to. I hear people say there Christan's....but I don't see any Fruits... Hmm... What does that mean? It means that God couldn't be living and breathing and talking to someone that HATES..ANGRY...HAS no CONTROL... The truth is We all have our moments in life and well.... Just because you said a bad word or having a bad day! Doesn't mean Your not a Christan.. What it means is were human and shows us that we NEED God! Having a relationship with God is just about the most peaceful, loving relationship you can have! For example I try to be a good wife, and mother to my children and husband. Not only because I love them, but because God tells me to. To Honor and obey my Husband I do take that serious! And honestly I love doing that because since I am following the rules with God it makes a peace and my families happy! I love making sure I am pretty for my husband and that they house is clean and every ones bellies are full. I take JOY in it!And giving Kindness.. Gentleness to the kids with understanding.. Goodness for my husband and FAITH that through anything God is always there and Protects me and my family! And the best of these is LOVE. I LOVE my life, my family, my friends! And Most of all God!

Seeds of Hope by Terese Holloway published by Creation House - In the stillness of the moment I find myself aware. That I am standing in YOUR presence and consumed within your care.

The Moment for my today was realizing that how much effort I really do put into my life and family for him. When I heard fruits of the spirit today I couldn't stop thinking about it. I knew I needed to talk about this.. God wanted to show me I am in his care everyday no matter what! No bad or sad stories today just of REALIZING that God loves you and his LOVE is everlasting and you can find comfort in his presence today.

Seeds Of Hope by Terese Holloway published by Creation House - So, know that I will seek you with all my heart and soul; For its only Lord, in YOU, that my life is truly whole.

Its so true! Just think back when your following the rules of caring for your husband and making him head of house hold, and letting him be the man! Its awesome because God made the man to provide and protect and to be Head Of The Home... He made women to be loving, mothers and the partner of her husband! If you take that place you might just see! And when you really work on that relationship with God... You to will start to see what I am seeing right now!

So as for me I am going to keep working on The Fruits Of the Spirit and Follow him with all my heart and soul and I know my life will be whole. Just this small journey has made such a difference in me already! And again I am not perfect but no one is perfect until whom is perfect has returned! And its ok to be made fun of about God it should really encourage you because that means someone saw your FRUITS! And if they ask about God again that should be encouraging well because again they might have seen your FRUITS! So just put a smile if someone says WOW I thought you were a Christan... because that means they see it to! And put a smile when someone says so do you really think God is coming back? Because that also means they need that peace,joy, that love, that relationship that YOU have with God!


So TODAY go get in his loving presence find what it is that he wants you to work on in your family life, where your friends are concerned... Maybe just by showing someone The Fruits.... They might see him.. Cause it should come natural (expect for patience I am working on that Promise GOD!! and I haven't mastered self-control.... But Thank YOU GOD for YOU!! I am almost there I will fake it until I make it!) I hope the definitions help you understand what they all mean and how to obtain them!




signing off - SmTownTexasGirl

1 comments:

Terese Holloway said...

As usual, this was a GREAT Word, you are just getting better and better every time. I'm so proud of all the things the Lord is showing you AND all they things you are learning. You have NO idea, ALL the people that your life will touch! Get ready for an interesting ride!!!