THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 4, 2010

Deliverance From The Fowlers Deadly Snare

Hi There!

Day 4...Wow what a day! I have never been so frustrated then today...Well maybe I was some other time teeheehee. You know when you wake up and in a hurry? Well that is how my day started. I didn't get to read my daily devotion this morning, eat breakfast or get things cleaned in the house HAD to drop my sweet baby off in a hurry and missed her but that was all part of the plan. Work was crazy and really didn't know how to feel about it. Just frustration and anger!!! So many things I see, know and hear that were just all wrong. So I got home and rested very tried and read my poem. Realized what the poem was about and laughed at all the SNARES in my day. Ever read something from someone that you know is lying or is saying something about you? I did today..... Don't like it! I have been told some many things in my life. From high school until now. That saying sticks and stones may brake my bones..but words will never hurt me. So not true!! Words cut the heart. They hurt and its hard to heal those hurts. I have been told..You are fat,ugly, nasty a nothing....You will never find anyone to love you. Good luck living life..I hope your husband blows your head off.....WOW strong words huh? For what? Because I am rude or I don't say anything back? I am not perfect I have said things before to people that weren't very nice. You do reap what you sow. I have many things that I needed to be protected from.....

That's why God tells you to watch you tongue its powerful and can have truth in it or EVIL. When have you said something unkind or not right? Its ok! Everyone has done it the truth is... Hurting people hurt other people. I know that I am pretty! I know that I am not FAT and I can tell you I am living a good life and no ones going to blow my head off. That's when you ask God to send it back to the sender and leave you alone. That's what the poem is about!

Seeds Of Hope by Terese Holloway published by Creation House - Deliver me, Oh, Lord from the Fowler's deadly snare; And hide me in your shelter -- safe with your care.

Its true its hard not to say something back I am being honest... There are so many people that I would love to say I am sorry to.... See the devil knows what will hurt you and if you let him anger or push your buttons.. guess what you end up doing the same thing.And then the tables turn! You are the puppet now. And it looks like he has won. But now that I know this I refuse to let it happen!! Its kinda like God showed me...and this is not trying to be mean or rude in any way. When I had to let my son go to his dads for the first time....it was so hard because I was so angry with him. And really was scared to let him go.... I know there are moms out there with the same fear! But I learned to forgive and forget and learned to pray over my family for protection! And keep my children and husband from harm! The good thing is I have peace now and I know Nathan will be fine. I have learned to forgive his dad and his dads girlfriend...Which by the way we get along very well now.

Seeds Of Hope by Terese Holloway published by Creation House - When I'm feeling overpowered and constantly pursued. Deliver me, Oh, Lord, from the Fowler's deadly snare. Chase my foes away and let me rest within your care.

I will not let someone rule my life because they are unhappy with my decisions and that's to follow Jesus and I am pretty sure the Devil is angry... And the people he uses I don't hate them I just notice it and move on now. I mean seriously have you ever been talked to like that person knows your secrets to hurt you.... Its not a coincidence its all part of the devils plan he knows what will get ya! And I know his strategy now so HA! lol and I hate to tell him this but I don't hate them!! So HA! HA!

So goes to show ya that today was planed for me not to read this... because I need to see the SNARES from the beginning to know what they are. God is always faithful I know now I will not let stuff hurt me because I will ask him to keep me under his wings and guard my heart and mouth from The Fowler's SNARES. And really start believing how beautiful I am.

"If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.' John 14:1

This is the bible verse I got today since I didn't read the poem I wasn't sure if it would go with it? But it does.. Spirit of truth.. That means to me that I saw truth in my day today! I know that God showed me how to point it out and get rid of it! and the World...well that says it all when it comes from people that are very Worldly And that he lives with me and will be in me! Thank you GOD!! ( like I said its not a coincidence)


So Today pray for protection if someone is angry or upset with you! Ask God to send it BACK to them whatever is being said about you that is to harm you! If you feel like you have done something to someone else maybe you should ask God to forgive you and move on and learn that your tongue is SO powerful and to be careful what you say to someone else. The whole Key is PROTECTION over "You" and your "MOUTH"

signing off - SmTownTexasGirl

3 comments:

Terese Holloway said...

It is so interesting to see the depth that you have at such an early age. I know your destiny is going to be GREAT, I have no doubt of that! The enemy will want to throw as many stumbling blocks out there that he can to trip you up BUT keep your eyes on the FINISH LINE, don't take them off and you WILL finish the race, you WILL make it to the end AND YOUR destiny WILL BE GOD'S UNBELIEVABLE PLAN FOR YOU!!!

j said...

The lessons we learn come in various forms. True, the haunting words from those words that others stream down on us, echo over and over. If WE can grasp what our Abba says about us, we'd discover once and for all He doesn't make any junk!
It is marvelous how you desire to do things right. Your growth will be multiplied and it will not be long until you will NOT even recognize the powerhouse He's grown you into! Go girl!

Anonymous said...

That was so good Robyn! I love how relatable you are to us "real" people, when words do hurt us. I love that you have learned from experience to guard your mouth AND forgive the offender. You are growing deep roots of wisdom, and I just love reading your blog. I don't know how to "sign up", but will figure it out i hope. I would like to see the body of writing moved over a bit out of the border, but that's just me. It's purty! :) debbie